Thursday, February 8, 2007

Binary Love

Y esta se la dedico a mi nuevo ordenador...sea el que sea... para que empecemos con buen pie!



Don't you ever pretend That we are more than friends? Despite the metal and wires I still have human desires I'll wait here til the end For my dividend And when I turn off the lights I'll wait here til the end Over and over she burns my circuits I feel fire rushing through my wires I can feel all the things that we can't share When I hear your voice It fills me with noise Was this meant to be? Are you corrupting me? Can't you just pretend That we are more than friends? Despite the metal and wires I still have human desires Over and over she burns my circuits I feel fire rushing through my wires I can feel all the things that we can't share Over and over she burns my circuits I feel fire rushing through my wires I can feel all the things that we can't share The satellites connecting us, protecting us Our makers have neglected us It's not their fault It's just the way Over and over she burns my circuits I feel fire rushing through my wires I can feel all the things that we can't share La la la... I can feel all the things that we can't share

5 comments:

Dr. Malcolm said...

suerte en la compra y/o enhorabuena con ella, que no sé si leerá esto antes o después...

pez said...

Aki esta miss diy con zapatitos nuevo y enseñando a la mula a trabajar bien.

Pete Vicetown said...

Suerte con tu nuevo ordenador.
Pero ten cuidado.
Suelen ser bastante infieles.

Besos.
Pete

Anonymous said...

El primer dia tienes que dejarselo bien claro, deja junto a el el destornillador mas grande que tengas.

Y si no pilla la indirecta, lo amenazas directamente.

Miss DIY said...

Muchas gracias a todos caballeros

Doctor, bienvenido de nuevo, siempre un placer. Lo he leido despues de comprarlo, antes de recibirlo.
Pez, piratear es lo mejor que es puede hacer con estos gigas...Bueno, y leerles a ustedes, claro.
Pete. Con la infidelidad no hay que tener cuidado. Sólo afecta a quien se deja. Si no le llego a querer, me dará igual lo que haga. Si le quiero y me es infiel, no merece mi amor, amigo. La vida es mucho más sencilla de lo que parece.
Anonimado, ayer dejé la llave inglesa al ladito. Para que no haya malos entendidos...

Un beso a los cuatro!



Anonimado